2018 – 2019 Cape Coast Technical University Online Application
1. Go to http://admissions.cctu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
2. Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
3. Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
4. On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
5. Two printed copies of your completed online application must be enclosed in an envelope together with photocopies of certified certificates or result slips before posting.
6. Write the envelope number at the back of the envelope.
(b) International Applicants
International Applicants can only purchase the e-voucher online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/e-voucher.
An E-voucher Number and PIN can be obtained from:
a. All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
b. At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
c. All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
d. All networked branches of GCB Bank.
e. All networked branches of GN Bank.
f. All networked branches of UniBank Ghana Limited.
g. All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
h. All networked branches of HFC Bank in Ghana.
i. Online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at http://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/evoucher.
COST OF E-VOUCHER
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH¢140.00
HND/Professional Applicants – GH¢130.00
Mature Applicants – GH¢140.00
Non-Tertiary Applicants – GH¢110.00
International Applicants – USD110
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Two printed copies of completed online application, together with photo copies of certified certificates and result slips or transcripts (B-Tech, HND applicants and non-tertiary applicants) and Birth Certificates (for mature applicants) should be submitted to:
Closing date for sale of application forms is Friday, 25th August, 2017. Detailed entry requirements can be obtained from Cape Coast Technical University website www.cctu.edu.gh. For further information please call 03321- 33090 / 33205.