2019 – 2020 University Of Health And Allied Science Admission Forms
NB// Please Visit Site For Latest Updates On University Of Health And Allied Science Admission Forms 2019 – 2020
University Of Health And Allied Science Admission Forms 2019 – 2020 Updates
UHAS 2019 Access Course ! Apply Now
UHAS 2018/2019 Sandwich Admissions Released
UHAS 2019 – 2020 Regular Graduate Admissions
UHAS 2019 / 2020 Admissions – WASSCE/SSSCE/A-Level/Mature Applicants
Applicants for the 2018/2019 Academic Year admissions are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
(1) Purchase UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢ 220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Ecobank Limited (Foreign Applicants Only) – $130.00|
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results.
- Fee Paying Applicants: Those who wish to be considered for FEE PAYING option in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s), should tick the column provided on the online application form for FEE PAYING option.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Awaiting Results should LOG OUT after completing STEP 2. They will be prompted to return to complete the process after WAEC has released the results.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
- Make payment of a non – refundable fee of $130.00 (One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars) at any Ecobank Branch in your country:
BANK: ECOBANK, LEGON BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UHAS STUDENTS FEES
ACCOUNT No. : 0162014471506401
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
- International Applicants should note that by the Laws of Ghana, they are expected to obtain Non-Citizen Ghanacard before they can be enrolled for courses offered at the University. International Applicants should therefore contact the Academic Affairs Directorate for assistance on how to obtain a Ghanacard.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal at and click on “Click to apply as a Foreign Student”.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Go to Form Type and select Foreign Student. Use the activation code to access the application form.
- Applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- After filling the online form, print out three copies of the preview page (application summary). Then submit online. Please note that you must PRINT before SUBMITTING online. You cannot PRINT after SUBMITTING online.
- Scan the application summary, your pay-in slip and certificates/results slips into one PDF or WORD document and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the application fee.
- Upon printing the application summary; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip;Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
Submit By Post:
University of Health and Allied Sciences
PMB 31, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.
Other 2019 – 2020 Admission Forms Hub For Public universities
2019 / 2020 Admission Forms For Ghana Institute Of Journalism
2019 / 2020 Admission Forms For Ghana Institute For Languages
2019 / 2020 Admission Forms For GIMPA
2019 / 2020 Admission Forms University Of Mines And Technology
2019 / 2020 University Of Energy And Natural Resources Admission Forms
2019 / 2020 University For Development Studies Admission Forms
2019 / 2020 University Of Health And Allied Science Admission Forms
KNUST Admission forms 2019 / 2020
2019 / 2020 UCC Undergraduate admissions forms
University Of Ghana Admission Forms 2019 / 2020
University of Education Winneba (UEW) 2019 / 2020 admission forms
2019 / 2020 University Of Professional Studies UPSA Admission Forms