2019 – 2020 University Of Health And Allied Science Online Application
(1) Purchase UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢ 220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Ecobank Limited (Foreign Applicants Only) – $130.00|
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results.
- Fee Paying Applicants: Those who wish to be considered for FEE PAYING option in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s), should tick the column provided on the online application form for FEE PAYING option.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (280×360 pixels and not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Awaiting Results should LOG OUT after completing STEP 2. They will be prompted to return to complete the process after WAEC has released the results. Please note that deadline for awaiting results will be provided after the release of 2018 WASSCE results.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
Click here to apply now!
All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.