2020-21 1st Sem Online Registration Levels 300 and 400 students on OSIS
2020-21 1st Sem Online Registration Levels 300 and 400 students on OSIS ;In connection with the online registration of courses for the Second Semester of the 2019/2020 Academic Year, Level 300 and 400 students (who were on OSIS) are kindly advised to take note of the following guidelines:
- The 2019/2020 1st Semester Registration exercise would be a Self-Registration Exercise.
- The Online Registration Portal would be activated on Monday 16th September, 2019.
- Registration would commence on Monday, 16th September, 2019 and end on the Monday, 30th September, 2019 for Level 300 and 400 students.
- Students are mandated to follow judiciously the specified rules and regulations.
- Note that late registration attracts a fine which is calculated on a daily basis. As such students are being encouraged to register on time.
- Students should take note of and adhere to registration deadlines as fines will be applied to defaulting students.
- Students will need to access their Student Information Portal (SIP) to complete the semester registration.
- Students are advised to contact their Departmental Administrators for assistance in resetting their accounts, if they are unable to gain access to their portal.
- Students are required to pay the requisite fees as stipulated in the Fees Schedule before they can register. The Fee schedule can be found on the University’s website.
- For any fee-related issues please contact the Student Support Services Office of the Finance Section on your various campuses for assistance.
- Course lists for various Programmes and levels are available at the various departments and students are encouraged to consult these lists for this semesters course offerings.
- Pay attention to the Course Code, Course Title and Credit Hours when registering.
- For Elective or Optional courses, you are to select courses as applicable.
- Courses need to be confirmed for the data to be available in students and lecturers’ portals. You are required to check your registration history in your portal to ensure that this semester’s registered courses appear under the 2019/2020 1st Semester title.
- You are required to Print out a copy of your registration slip after confirmation and present it to your department for endorsement. Note that Registration printouts cannot be printed after the registration deadline.
- Students who are returning from deferrals should first report along with a copy of their deferral approval letters to the Student Records Office (SRO) at Academic Affairs Division, Pecku Annex for their records to be updated.
- Any student who has a registration-related challenge should do well to lodge a complaint at the Enquiries Desk at the Division of Academic Affairs on their various campuses as proof of this would be required for resolution of registration-related challenges after the deadline for registration.
- The link for the Student Information Portal is http://sip.uew.edu.gh.
Division of Academic Affairs