CPUT SOS Portal Login
The Authority of the Cape Peninsula University Of Technology has enabled the CPUT SOS Portal login – https://www.cput.ac.za/students/about/sos . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
CPUT SOS Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Student Online Services (SOS) gives you access to your student data – anytime and from anywhere.
- register online
- check the subjects that you are registered for
- print a proof of registration
- view your progress marks
- change your contact information
- check and pay your fees online.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Cape Peninsula University Of Technology Portal Logins
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
CPUT SOS Portal – https://www.cput.ac.za/students/about/sos
How to Access CPUT SOS
Follow the steps below to access the CPUT Student Online Services.
- Access the CPUT website: cput.ac.za
- Navigate to “Students” on the navigation tab
- Tap on “Student Online Services” OR
- Browse direct link: https://www.cput.ac.za/
- Tap on Login to SOS
- URL redirect to Registered Users Login Page
- Select “Student”
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap on Login button
How to Request for Forget PIN or Student Number
- Access CPUT SOS Login Page
- Tap on “Request a PIN”
- Your PIN will be directed to your cellphone number. You may also access your PIN by entering your details under “Get your PIN here”
- Enter your Student Number, ID or Passport Number, and Full Name.
NB: if you entered the information correctly, your PIN will be displayed on the page.
To obtain your student Number, here is the steps to follow;
- Tap on forgot student number
- Enter the requested information
Students will not be able to register if your status reflects other status such as: “Waiting List”, “Rejected”, “Course Full”, “and Provisional Acceptance”, or any “Incomplete”/ “Outstanding” related statuses”
Besides, other active restrictions, such as Financial Blocks, Academic Exclusive and/or international Block (applicable to Non-SA students only) you will not be able to register even if you are being finally accepted.
CPUT SOS Online Registration of Courses
Once you have login to the CPUT Student Self Help iEnabler Portal. Follow the steps below to register/enroll online for semester courses.
- Browse the URL: alecto.cput.ac.za
- Navigate to Registration on the left-hand side of the screen
- Read the RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Scroll down and click on the I Accept button
- Tap on Submit Registration on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on Your Employment Status and select the UNEMPLOYED option
- Save and Continue
The list of subjects you are eligible to register for will appear. Select all the subjects by clicking on the checkboxes next to each subject.
- Click on the save and continue button
- Press Continue button
- Click on Accept Registration button. Registration is now complete.
- Once you have completed registration you must click on Proof of registration which is on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You can print your registration status.
Note: Steps 1 – 12 must be completed before you are fully registered as a CPUT student.
Call Centre: +27 21 959 6767