Current NRC Uganda Job Opportunities
Current NRC Uganda Job Opportunities 2023/2024
NRC Uganda Job Opportunities Application Details
Norwegian Refugee Council, Uganda has published new recruitment opportunities for 2023….See Full details below
Overview of Norwegian Refugee Council, Uganda
Norwegian Refugee Council, Uganda is an independent humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee. NRC works in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year.
Available NRC Uganda Job Opportunities 2023 Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Norwegian Refugee Council, Uganda . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1 . Job Title : Skills Development Coordinator
Job Identification- 1301
Job Category- Coordination
Posting Date- 03/29/2021, 02:10 PM
Apply Before- 04/13/2021, 01:59 AM
Degree Level- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule- Full time
- Ensure timely project implementation for all SD/ Training programs currently implemented in West Nile (UNICEF, NUFFIC, ENABEL/ GIZ, ) as well as lead in kick starting implementation for new/upcoming projects (new GIZ funded project)
- Play a leading role in roles in partnerships coordination ensuring a proactive approach to the engagement with participating government owned training institutions, key line ministries, etc…
- Work closely with the LFS and Education managers on development/ expansion efforts through assessments, drafting concept notes and proposals for submission to potential donors
- Ensure quality implementation of ongoing projects through sound technical support and leadership for the vocational skills development programs, ensuring key deliverables are met in a timely manner as per projects proposals, log frames, work plans, and budgets.
- Lead project teams in developing and implementing key project management tools including detailed implementation plans, spending projections, M&E plans, procurement plans, etc.. to ensure projects are implemented in a timely manner.
- Closely coordinate with the M&E team, the LFS and Education Managers to ensure data is regularly collected on project progress, and analysed to inform project decision making and implementation adjustments where required.
- Closely coordinate with M&E, LFS and Education Managers on reporting efforts ensuring both donor and NRC internal projects reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Actively contribute to the development of the overall NRC Uganda Country Strategy including LFS and other Core Competencies.
2 . Job Title : Innovation and Digital Coordinator
Job Identification- 1106
Job Category- Information Technology and Systems
Posting Date- 04/01/2021, 11:41 AM
Apply Before- 04/15/2021, 01:59 AM
Degree Level-Bachelor’s Degree
- Develop, coordinate, market and deliver an integrated Digital Innovation Programme by operationalizing NRC’s digital innovation hub for urban refugee populations to support digital innovation and learning.
- Lead the implementation of NRC’s 2-way communication and interactive mechanism with beneficiaries.
- Manage, maintain, and improve the flow and script for information provision via calls or messages (including bulk messaging), and other forms of automated access to information.
- Establish and monitor service provision through key performance indicators (e.g. response time, satisfaction)
- Support the implementation of NRC Uganda Education digital innovation pilot in the urban refugee communities.
- Lead the scoping, thematic, mapping, and other research pieces related to digital literacy, online safety, and digital wellness as it applies to displacement and conflict affected youth
- Facilitate Design thinking sessions with Youth to discover, design, validate and deliver appropriate programmes that respond to their digital citizenship needs
- Ensure high quality, timely, and relevant data collection, analysis, visualization, and dissemination of findings with relevant stakeholders
- Quality assure outputs commissioned for the hub such as research reports
- Document innovation case studies from across the hub as part of the education digital innovation pilot and share lessons from hub stakeholders widely across the sector.
- should have 5 years’ experience from working a digital innovation project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- High level of familiarity with innovation processes, agile development, technology, digital transformation, and digital platforms
- Familiarity and experience in adopting human centred design, system thinking and design thinking methodologies
- Good knowledge of innovation and technology including their opportunities and risks, ideally through the lens of ICT4D
- Previous experience from working on engaging with key humanitarian stakeholders, government, academia and private sector
- Ability to pitch ideas, concepts, and products to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
NRC Uganda Job Opportunities Mode Of Application
NRC Uganda Job Opportunities Closing Dates
1.Skills Development Coordinator ( Closing date: April ,2023)
2.Innovation and Digital Coordinator ( Closing date: April ,2023)