Current Wezesha Impact Job Opportunities For 2021
Wezesha Impact Job Opportunities Application Details
Wezesha Impact has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Wezesha Impact
Wezesha Impact is a social enterprise that empowers young people to thrive in
life and drive economic development.
Our focus is promoting youth entrepreneurship and employability. We equip youth with the skills and opportunities to find and keep a job, start, and grow a business or get involved in their communities.
We believe that true empowerment is a result of skills development coupled with personalized mentoring and intensive coaching that unlock one’s ability to achieve their true potential. We believe that each young man and woman has the potential to lead a productive life and contribute positively to society.
The Program Driver will be responsible for utilizing and maintaining Wezesha Impact vehicle(s) for official purposes in accordance with rules and regulations.
Available Wezesha Impact Job Opportunities 2021 Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Wezesha Impact. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Job Title : Driver
Salary – N/A
Benefits- 21 days annual leave, contribution to medical, transport as well as meals
Reports to- Finance and Administration Coordinator
• Drive assigned project vehicle daily, as assigned and/or preapproved by supervisor, including on scheduled field trips, office-related trips within and outside Kampala, and other driving assignments as required.
• Ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
• Check assigned vehicle weekly to ensure that it is operational and safe to drive. Check the oil, radiator, fan belt, brake fluid, wipers, tires, lights, and signals on a weekly basis.
This also includes ensuring all required safety equipment and other accessories are available and accessible in the vehicle and in good working condition e.g. jack, first aid kit, etc.
• Initiate and supervise any repairs required on assigned vehicles with supervisor’s approval.
• Initiate and supervise routine periodic maintenance of assigned vehicle, including oil and filter changes, tune-ups, and professional cleaning by high-pressure hose based on the manufacturer’s instructions on optimum maintenance requirements.
• Fulfill project reporting requirements and maintain records; including vehicle logs, vehicle routing, and vehicle condition.
• Ensure passenger safety by obeying traffic laws, driving carefully, and ensuring each person in the vehicle wears a seatbelt.
• Collection and delivery of mail and documents and official materials to and from partners
• Ensure availability (registration, insurance, etc.) of all required documents pertaining to the assigned vehicle. Routinely monitor and ensure these documents are updated and identify in a timely manner with expiration dates and renewal requirements.
• Perform miscellaneous office support functions such as messenger services and making photocopies as directed by the Supervisor.
• Other related duties as required by supervisor
• Proven qualifications in safe driving
• Previous experience driving official vehicles
• Valid Uganda driver’s license and good driving record is required
• Experience: 5 years’ experience working as a Driver
• Desired skills: Good command of English and local language(s)
• Good knowledge of Kampala and country map and routes
• Understanding of auto mechanics required; Certification in mechanics or auto mechanics
• maintenance beneficial
• Must be in good physical health
How to apply At Wezesha Impact
Deadline for submission of application: Wednesday, 7th April 2021. Submit your application and CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject: Driver