CUT ethuto Login
The Authority of the Central University of Technology has enabled the CUT ethuto Login – https://enroll.cut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
CUT ethuto Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A ethuto Portal?
Every students and Staff( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Central University of Technology Portal Logins
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
CUT ethuto – https://ethuto.cut.ac.za/
How to register on the Central University of Technology CUT ethuto Portal
Candidates who have got admission to the Central University of Technology need to log into the CUT Student portal. If you have got admission to the university, here are the steps that you need to follow to create your student account and to enter the profile.
- Step – 1 – Visit the Official site of Central University of Technology CUT student portal by clicking on the link. https://ethuto.cut.ac.za/
- Step – 2 – On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts. You can click on this link for New Registration.
- Step – 3 – A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details that are your email address, your name, contact number, and your gender.
- Step – 4 – Click on the option of Save.
How to access Central University of Technology CUT ethuto Portal
As soon as you save the details, you will receive an email with your login details and password. Now, after you have created your login profile, you have to follow these steps to log into your Central University of Technology CUT student Portal.
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to CUT Student Portal Login page via the official link below. https://ethuto.cut.ac.za/
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access CUT Student Portal Login then see Troubleshooting options here.
CUT ethuto Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the CUT ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
Thing’s students can access after CUT ethuto portal Login
After you have logged into the CUT student portal, there are a number of things to access. Here are some of the most important things that a student can access through the portal login.
- After you have logged into the CUT student profile for registration, you can perform a number of functions such as registration, editing your admission form, and others.
- CUT student portal is a one-stop center for student’s self-service whereby Central University of Technology students can access various information that they are looking for, such information includes “your CUT application status”.
- After this, you can access your eBooks, online classes, and many others. There are different options provided for the convenience of the students so that they can have a great experience at e-learning.
Contact Central University of Technology
Contact us for information about CUT
Bloemfontein Campus: +27 (0) 51 507 3911
Welkom Campus: +27 (0) 57 910 3500
Please address all correspondence to:
Central University of Technology, Free State
Private Bag X20539
Republic of South Africa