DUT Online Application Form is Available For 2024 academic year from April 2023 and ends on 30 November 2023. It is significant to note that depending on the program of study and level of study, the prerequisites and processes for applying to Durban University Of Technology may change. It is advised to thoroughly read and adhere to the guidelines listed on the DUT website.
Which Courses Does the DUT Offer?
Here is the complete list of courses offered at DUT for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2024/2025 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Durban University Of Technology and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. See All Courses Offered At DUT
What are the admission requirement for DUT Application ?
Find DUT 2024/2025 admission Requirements, Durban University Of Technology admission points Score 2024 is used to determine who gets admitted into Durban University Of Technology and which course the person is offered. See Details Of 2024 – 2025 Requirement and DUT Admission Points Score
How much is the application fee for DUT ?
DUT Application Fess is R250 for South African nationals and R300 for applicants from other countries, and this will cover all applications submitted through CAO to all universities in the province.
How Do I Apply For DUT Online Application?
To apply for DUT online application, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Durban University of Technology (DUT) website at www.dut.ac.za.
- Click on the “Apply to DUT” link.
- Select the type of qualification you wish to apply for (e.g. undergraduate, postgraduate, etc.).
- Register an account on the online application portal by providing your personal information and creating a username and password.
- Log in to the application portal using your username and password.
- Complete the online application form, providing accurate and complete information about yourself and your academic history.
- Upload all required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee (if applicable) using the provided payment options.
- Submit your application before the specified closing date.
Once you have submitted your application, you can track its progress on the online application portal and you will be notified of any further steps or requirements. If you experience any issues during the application process, you can contact the DUT Admissions Office for assistance.
What is the deadline for DUT Online forms?
The 2024/2025 DUT Online Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Applications to study at DUT closes on the 30th of November 2023, however, some programmes may have earlier closing dates (end of September 2023), no late applications either online or via walk-ins will be accepted. Prospective students who haven’t secured a place at a tertiary institution in 2022 and wish to continue to try, can make use of the Department of Higher Education and Training’s (DHET) Central Application Clearing House (CACH), which can be accessed by sending a standard-rate SMS indicating your name and ID number to 49200, or by visiting https://cach.dhet.gov.za/Applicant/UsingCACH.
How long does it take for DUT to respond?
Within two to three weeks of the interview, CAO will inform you of the selection committee’s final decision (Central Applications Office).
Where Do I Get Help If Facing Difficulty in Applying for DUT Forms?
Durban Switchboard: 031 373 2000
Midlands Switchboard: 033 845 8800
P O Box 1334, Durban 4000
Tel: 031 373 2553 (Dbn)
Tel: 033 845 8890 (Midlands)
Further Reading >>> Durban University Of Technology DUT Student Portal
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.