DUT Department Of Nursing Admission 2022/2023
Overview Of DUT Department Of Nursing Admission
DUT Department Of Nursing Science is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the Durban University of Technology and hence admissions are conducted by the Durban University of Technology admission systems.
DUT Department Of Nursing is located at the 10 Ritson Rd, Musgrave, Berea, 4001, South Africa.
Courses Offered at DUT Department Of Nursing And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at DUT Department Of Nursing Science for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in DUT Department Of Nursing Science and APS/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Nursing Science
- BTech: Nursing (Occupational Health)
- BTech: Nursing (Primary Health Care)
- BTech: Nursing (Nursing Management)
- MTech: Nursing
- DTech: Nursing
DUT Department Of Nursing Entry Requirements
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Nursing Science Entry Requirements
- BTech: Nursing (Occupational Health) Entry Requirements
- BTech: Nursing (Primary Health Care) Entry Requirements
- BTech: Nursing (Nursing Management) Entry Requirements
- MTech: Nursing Entry Requirements
- DTech: Nursing Entry Requirements
Is DUT nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Department Of Nursing Science DUT, for the 2022/2023 academic session. DUT Department Of Nursing Science Admission Portal
DUT Department Of Nursing Science Admission Method of Application
Applications for study at the University of Pretoria in 2022 are fully online. Applications for 2022 will open on 1 May 2021.
Things to note before applying online to DUT Department Of Nursing Science :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
DUT Department Of Nursing Science Fees Schedule
The Management of DUT Department Of Nursing Science has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 DUT Department Of Nursing Science Fees Structure.See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact DUT Department Of Nursing Science
|Head of Department: Dr. T. Manson|
Campus: Indumiso Campus.
|Secretary: Mr Thami Xaba|
Tel (DBN): 031 373 2606
Tel (PMB): 033 845 9002
Fax: 033 398 0824
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers