GCIS Current Internships Opportunities In SA
2023 GCIS Current Internships Opportunities In SA
You can search Internships by selecting relevant criteria in the Links Below for 2023 GCIS Current Internships Opportunities In SA
This page contains information on the latest vacant posts within GCIS.
- Applicants with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Applications must be submitted on the Application for Employment form (Z.83) [PDF] 31 kb. Please print and complete the form or obtain it from any Public Service department.
- The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document (certification stamp should not be older than three months).
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number and the name of the publication in which you saw this advertisement, to: The DG of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag X745, Pretoria, 0001, or hand delivered to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Frances Baard Street (corner Festival Street), Hatfield, Pretoria, for attention Mr S Ndlovu.
GCIS is an equal opportunity employer and practicing affirmative action employment. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) in the department through filling these posts.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The successful candidate must disclose to the DG particulars of all registrable financial interests, sign a performance agreement and employment contract with the DG within three months from the date of assumption of duty and obtain a top secret security clearance. All appointments are subject to the verification of educational qualifications, previous experience, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend generic managerial competency assessment.