Genesis Parent Portal Link
The Authorities have enabled the Genesis Parent Portal Link – https://parents.ebnet.org/genesis/parents?gohome=true . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What is Genesis Parent Portal?
Genesis Parent Access is a private website for middle and high school students that works in conjunction with our new student management system and teacher gradebooks to enable you to view assignments and grade details at any time. Genesis Parent Access has replaced ProgressBook that was used in past school years.
How do I login Genesis Portal ?
- Go to the Genesis Parents Access link that can be found on District Home Page and each School’s Home Page or use the following link:https://parents.ebnet.org/genesis/parents?gohome=true .
- Enter your Email Address in the USER NAME field.
- Enter your password in the PASSWORD field.
- Click the LOGIN button.
If you do not have a login to Genesis, please contact your child’s school and they will be able to help you.If you have been locked out of your account, or have forgotten your account information, please contact your child’s school to have your account unlocked. Please use the password reset link on the Parent Portal page if you have forgotten your password.
How do I open parent portal on my laptop?
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks software on your laptop.
- Step 2: Install Bluestacks app player once downloaded. …
- Step 3: On the home screen of Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps.