How To Download Music On Spotify
Learn How To Download Music On Spotify ; Spotify lets you download playlists, albums, and podcasts on mobile. But you can only download playlists on your computer.
If you’re about to hop on a long train ride or are heading to an area without Wi-Fi, here’s how to download your favorite songs for offline listening with a Spotify Premium account.
How to download songs in Spotify on iOS
1. Open the playlist you want to download via Your Library. Tap the download button — it’s a small circle with an arrow in the middle.
2. Spotify will begin downloading all the songs in the list to your device. Once downloaded, both songs and playlists will be marked with a green version of the download symbol. Simply play downloaded songs from Your Library as you would when streaming them.
How to download songs in Spotify on Android
1. Open the playlist you want to download via Your Library. Tap the three-dot symbol in the top-right corner of the app to open the options menu.
2. Tap “Download” and Spotify will begin downloading the playlist to your device.
3. As on iOS, any downloaded songs or playlist will gain a small green arrow symbol to show they’re saved locally. Play downloaded songs from My Library as you would if you were streaming them.
How to Download Spotify Songs With The Premium Offline?
If you all are using the Spotify Premium plan or pay the subscription payment, it is simple to get Spotify records. Including Premium, you can download songs on your iPhones, Androids mobiles, PC, and a lot of other devices are also included in the list.
The following steps can make this process very simple. As a new user on Spotify, you can follow these steps below:
You can register yourself on the Spotify website and log in with the premium account. Further, you will go to the Spotify archives. Pick required music, playlists, or records that you would like to download.
There is a Download key under the Play symbol, you can move the key and start downloading your songs.
Now, you can drive to the data list on the top left side and there is an ‘Offline Mode’ choice available for you. Press it and you will hear the downloaded Spotify music offline.
Only 1 minute is required to download a 5-minute song respectively. You can easily manage the song format with respect to your Spotify premium account.
Benefits of Spotify Free Music Download
First, download and install the Spotify application on your device.
After this, some premium offers are given to you and you have to choose one from them.
It’s your own choice which single plan you preferred for use.
You can easily shift and engage Spotify music on various devices.
It appears with several additional offers.
Download your preferred songs and play.