How To Download Vaccination Certificate
The Covid19 vaccination certificate can be downloaded from the Cowin portal and the Aarogya Setu app. Here we will walk you through the simple steps to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate from both.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from Cowin?
Step 1: Visit the professional internet site of Cowin i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/
Step 2: Click at the Sign In/Register button
Step 3: Sign in the use of your registered cell wide variety after which input the one-time password or OTP acquired on that wide variety.
Step 4: Once you log in, there can be a Certificate tab beneath neath your name.
Step 5: Click the download button to get the gentle replica of your vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Aarogya Setu app?
Step 1: Open the app on your phone (You can download the Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if it is not already installed)
Step 2: Log in with your mobile number and click on the Cowin tab at the top.
Step 3: Enter your 13 digit beneficiary reference ID after clicking the Vaccination certificate option
Step 4: Click the download button to get the vaccination certificate
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
The Digilocker application allows you to store your various personal documents such as the Aadhar card, driving license, etc. This app also stores the data of various other Indian government departments. You can download the Corona vaccination certificate from the DigiLocker app by following these steps.
- Visit the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker app if you haven’t already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, cell phone number, Aadhar number, and phone number. messaging.
- Now after registering go to the Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled “Vaccine Certified”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
- Using the Umang app and downloading the Covid vaccine certificate is really easy. See these steps to get the process of downloading vaccination certificates from the UMANG app.
- Open the UMANG application. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the app on your phone and find the “What’s New” section.
- In the “What’s New” section, you will find a tab called Cowin.
- Click on Cowin and press the Download vaccination certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP which has just been sent to your mobile.
- Confirm beneficiary name and download the Covid vaccination certificate from there.
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
To download the Covid 2 vaccination record, many simple ways are described in the article. We will provide you with a direct link to download the vaccination certificate, a few simple steps are provided.
When you receive your 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message, you will receive information about your registration number as well as your vaccine. In this message, you will receive a link on which you will open a page about your mobile number.
On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP and log in.
Upon connection, a PDF of the Covid certificate. of the second dose of the vaccine will be delivered to your mobile. For more information, regarding the COVID-19 vaccination certificate comment in the comment box below.