How To Make Money In South Africa As A Student
How can I Make Money In South Africa As A Student ? Learn some of the best way you can make money online in ghana as a student, From referral earnings, money making apps and online jobs for South Africans…
Top Ways You Can Make Money Online In South Africa As A Student.
Best Legit Ways To Make Money As A Student In South Africa
1. Make Money Online As A Student Teaching Your Native Language In South Africa.
Most of the people in today’s globalization world are trying to learn new languages, and there are many new reasons for doing so. Some people want to improve their employability, some want to study or live overseas, some want to grow their business or just want to improve their travel experience.
The point is, there is a huge market of online language learners who are willing to pay for language coaching.
Your aim should be to leverage this opportunity, teach the language you know to others online and earn some handsome money.But, how are you going find the people who will sign up for your language coaching?
The simple answer to this question is to register on iTalki.com.
What Is ITalki.Com?
iTalki is a popular online language learning platform which connects people willing to learn languages with others who can teach them.With 2 million students and 3000 teachers who teach all the world’s major 100 languages, it’s the largest marketplace for online language teachers.
Suitable For –
People who love to teach and have a gift of imparting knowledge.
Skills Required –
1. In verbal and written fluency in any particular language that you wish to teach.2. A Clear understanding of language learning process.3. Ability to provide the training in a step by step way.
How To Get Started –
1. Being a teacher on iTalki you will face competition from other teachers in the marketplace.So you need to make sure that you have a strong teacher profile which sets you apart from others.
2. Students will make the decision of choosing you as a teacher based on the following criteria so make sure you’ve optimized each one of them.
– PricingAs a new teacher, you’ll have to offer your teaching services at a very competitive pricing in the beginning.Begin with small pricing, once you start getting more students and have garnered high ratings you can increase the price later on.
– ProfileBelieve it or not but your profile picture will have a huge impact on attracting your potential learners to your profile as your profile picture is the first thing they ever see in the listing.Take a professional photograph in good setup and lighting condition if possible wear formal clothes, don’t just snap a regular photo using your mobile phone camera and upload it.
– ExperienceIf you already have some experience of teaching languages online, completed any advanced courses or have a college degree showcase them on your profile to improve your chances of getting selected.
– Ratings and FeedbacksThese are going to have the biggest impact on your potential learner’s decision whether to choose you over other teacher or not.Make sure you offer the best course possible and help learners to learn the language quickly and effectively.
Expected Earnings –
When you teach you’ll earn ITC’s (iTalki credits) which you can withdraw for real cash using PayPal, Alipay, Webmoney, Moneybookers (Skrill).
10 ITCs are equal to $1.
Most of the language teachers charge anywhere between 100 ITCs to 200 ITCs ($10 to $20) per hour depending on their expertise and feedbacks.
You can also conduct language tests, add interview preparation modules, kids modules and so on to diversify your market reach and increase income.
So the money making formula here is simple, more students sign up to your course more money you make.
2. Make Money Doing Photography As A Student In South Africa.
Previously I have mentioned about clicking photos using your camera and selling them.
This way of making money is also related to photography but it’s it has a twist in it.
In this way, instead of taking photographs using your camera you need to take photographs using your smartphone and upload it using the following apps.
In this way, you need to install the following apps on your smartphone.
You’ll be given photographic assignments such as taking the pictures of nature around you, fruits you eat, things inside your fridge and so on.
All you need to do is complete the given assignments by taking pictures using your smartphones and upload them back.
After completing the assignments if your photographs are selected, you’ll be paid handsomely.
But you need to make sure that the pictures you take look professional in the best possible way.
Here’s the list of the apps you should install to sell your smartphone pictures:
3. Make Money As A Freelancer Student In Ghana
Best way of making money from ghana is through freelancing in ghana.
Suitable For –
People who like to work from home or work at any place, any time they want.
Skills Required –
Any skills you are good at.
Time Required For Starting Freelancing –
Just sign up at the following top freelance websites and Fill your details.
Top freelance websites:
How To Make Money From Freelancing In South Africa –
1. Post your skills and give appropriate details of your abilities, any prior work experience and the amount you are going charge for per hour of work.
3. Just complete their task and they will pay you the decided amount.