How To Screen Record On Your Android Device Using A Third-party App
You can screen record on your Android device using a third-party app.
- Unlike the iPhone , there is not currently a built-in app or feature to screen record on your Android device.
- The third-party app AZ Screen Recorder makes it easy to record, edit, and share screen recordings on your Android 5.0 device or newer.
Have you ever wanted to record your Android device’s screen while you’re playing a game or browsing an app? Such videos are popular on streaming sites like YouTube and Twitch, especially when it comes to “Let’s Play” gaming videos.
The process of recording your Android’s screen is easier than you might expect given that there isn’t a built-in screen recorder on Android device. But all you need is a reliable third-party app like AZ Screen Recorder No Root.
Follow the steps below for an intro on Android screen recording using AZ Screen Recorder No Root.
How to screen record on your Android using AZ Screen Recorder No Root
1. If you haven’t already done so, download and install the AZ Screen Recorder No Root app from the Google Play Store on your Android 5.0 or newer device.
2. Open the AZ Screen Recorder No Root app. If it’s your first time using the app, follow the on-screen instructions to enable AZ Screen Recorder to display over other apps.
3. A small red icon with a white camera on it will appear on your screen, with five smaller white icons around it. To begin recording, tap on the white icon with the red camera and then tap “Start now.” Keep in mind that once you tap “Start now” and view the countdown, your Android device will begin recording audio as well.
4. Record your video as desired.
5. When you’re ready to stop recording, swipe down from the top edge of the screen to open the notifications menu. From here, you can pause recording (by pressing the pause button), end the video (by pressing the stop button), or draw on top of the video (by tapping the pencil icon).
Once your video ends, it will be saved to your Android’s Gallery automatically. If you want to edit the video, tap on the magic wand icon (the furthest to the right) on the completed video.
are many other features you can utilize with the AZ Screen Recorder No Root app. Feel free to play around with it and see what you can add to your videos.