How To Watch DStv On Your Android Or IOS Phone
With the help of DStv (digital Satelite television), you can catch up all the sports games going on around the world. Dstv is a service that was launched in 1995 and currently has over 18.9 million subscribers whom the majority of these subscribers are from Ghana, Congo, South Africa, Namibia, Kenya, Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, Mauritius, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Lesotho, Ethiopia, Togo, Congo, Gabon, Swaziland and Botswana.
You get to watch many movies across channels around the world, thanks to DSTV now you can even watch a movie or a television program with someone you know abroad, both of you can access the same TV station and watch it together.
To use DStv all you will have to do is to visit any of their office or any office that sells their products and buy yourself a DStv decoder, and then one specialist will come and make the installation for you (if you don’t know how to do the installation and I know you don’t know how to do the installation because you just bought one).
So at first, you could only watch programs on the DStv only on televisions, finally the wait for those of us that always find ourselves away from home and are always with our phone.
Now you can watch DStv on your mobile phone thanks to a new app that DStv has launched called Dstv Now. And you can watch live Tv on up to 4 devices, but only two can be active at the same time.
In this article, I am going to take you through how to watch DStv on your android or iPhone so without wasting much time let us dive right into it…
What You Will Need To Use The DSTV Now App
- A premium subscription
- The DStv Now App
- A DSTV Connect ID (you can register it easily, you will only need your smart card number to register)
- An internet package
How To Watch DStv On Your Android Or iOS Phone In Africa
- Visit the Google Play store or the Apple App Store and search for DStv Now and install the app.the app shouldn’t take long to download because it is a 16MB app size.
- Now hit on Sign Up Now.
- Enter your email address, telephone number, and then set up a new password and then press on Create New Account.
- Now enter your Smart Card Number or customer number.
- You will then be presented to create your profile by typing in your name and selecting an image.
- You can then go ahead and catch up with all your favourite movies, shows and Tv programmes
Now you can watch programmes on DStv at anywhere you may find yourself, in this article, we went through how to watch DStv programmes on your phone.