JAMB Admission Letter
Learn How To Print your JAMB Admission Letter Here ;
- Go to JAMB Admission Letter Printing Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service.
- This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print your Admission letter as shown on your screen.
How To Print School Admission Letter
- Log on to your School Official Website.
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
- If you have been offered admission proceeds and print your admission letter or Walk into the nearest cyber cafe to do so.
How Much Does It Cost To Print A JAMB Admission Letter?
JAMB admission letter printing costs just One Thousand Naira (1,000) that’s if you are printing it yourself.
If you are printing it at any nearest cyber cafe then you have to budget 1500 for it.
School admission letter can cost up to 2500 depending on the school per se because some schools will ask you to buy scratch card pin to be able to access your admission status online and this pin sometimes cost up to 2500.