Karatu Health Training Institute Available Courses Offered
Diploma In Nursing
The objectives of this programme are to:-
- Enroll learners with desirable entry qualification into the programme.
- Engage qualified and competent trainers in the facilitation of students learning
- Create conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- Distribute adequate and appropriate resources for enabling the teaching and learning process.
- Monitor teaching and learning processes in Clinical and Community settings.
- Evaluate student’s acquisition of knowledge, skills and attitude in Clinical and community settings.
- Create strategic for formative and summative programme evaluation
KHTI organization structure were formulated based to ELCT ND policy and regulations, whereby the governing board composition is according to NACTE policy.
Certificate In Clinical Medicine
The certificate in Clinical medicine is a Two year Programme, which has been developed to suit the needs of government commitment to improve Health care provision, labour markets demands, legal and professional needs that exist in our country. It’s one of the initiatives done by the government to modernize qualifications within the Health sector and displines. It is therefore, expected that the graduates from this programme with aspirations to become full professionals. The programme is a modular System and Operate under semester structure. This will facilitate a large degree of flexibility for the graduate’s future development.
2.0. OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
- Play a primary role in Clinical management of Health care Services delivery at mid level.
- Practice appropriate skills as well as positive attitude and Conduct relevant to the Clinical medicine, preventive and curative Health facilities and the community.
- Produce creativity and innovativeness in response to risks inherent in the delivery of Health care services.
- Make Clinical judgments to arrive to proper diagnosis and correct management of patient utilizing broad range of Clinical Procedures.
- Utilize entrepreneurship principles approach of advocacy, partnership in Health economics for Health services delivery with due recognition of public policies, ethical and legal limitations.
3.0.ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE FOR CLINICAL MEDICINE PROGRAM
KHTI organization structure were formulated based to ELCT ND policy and regulations, whereby the governing board composition is according to NACTE policy
Basic Computer Application Course
This course which will let you know how to use computer with a basic application. And it comprises the following programs:-
Introduction to Computer
Microsoft Power Point
E-mail & Internet.