Fees Schedule For KNUST
Fees Schedule For KNUST vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar.
KNUST Approved Fees 2021/2022 For All Courses
Here is the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology School Fees for 2020 Academic Session. Browse Our Courses Here>>>
1. Ghanaian Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|GCB BANK||BARCLAYS BANK|
|REPUBLIC BANK||STANDARD CHATTERED BANK|
|UBA BANK||GHANA POST|
Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
2. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK (Gha)
3. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
KNUST Hostel Fees
The application can be completed at the institution’s hostel application portal.
- Navigate to Hostel Booking.
- Log in to continue with the application.
- Complete Application Form.
Mode Of KNUST Fee Payment
Students pay Most Institutions’ School fees via the Student Portal, this may not be the case in this particular institution. Anyways, check the link to the student portal of the University below to make the school fees payment online.
Disclaimer ; Please contact the university For updates on fees as much as there is always changes in fees. Thank You