KNUST Housing And Accomodation 2021/2022
KNUST Housing And Accomodation Fees – Here is Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology 2021/2022 hostel fee, Accommodation Fees as released by the management.
KNUST Residential Fees For 2021/2022 Academic Year
PRIVATE HOSTELS APPROVED AND SUPERVISED BY KNUST ARE AVAILABLE FOR FRESH STUDENTS WHO COULD NOT PAY FOR THEIR HALL FEES DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OF BEDS. TO BOOK FOR A PRIVATE HOSTEL PLEASE LOGIN AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION.
|NUMBER OF PERSONS TO A ROOM||CLASS A||CLASS B||CLASS C|
|Four in a room||1,400.00||1,300.00||1,200.00|
|Three in a room||1,900.00||1,750.00||1,600.00|
|Two in a room||2,800.00||2,600.00||2,400.00|
|One in a room||5,600.00||5,200.00||4,800.00|
KNUST Hall of Residence Application Procedure
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) accommodation portal is open and here is the procedure for registration.
- Accept the offer of admission to proceed.
- Pay academic fees in full before applying for accommodation.
- Please note: Do not pay academic and residential fees together. Make a reservation for accommodation before payment of residential fees.
Interested fresh undergraduate students should apply here: https://halls.knust.edu.gh/
Follow the steps below to make a reservation and select a room
- Login with your Application Number and PIN.
- Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
- Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
- Select accommodation from the list available. A reservation code will be generated.
- Logout of the system and proceed to a paypoint to pay residential fees.
- After payment of residential fees, login to the system to select a room.
NB: Student accommodation is reserved online and operates on a first-come-first-served basis.