Liberia WASSCE Results Checker
Is 2021 Liberia WASSCE Results Checker out ? The West African Examinations Council has not released the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) August / September Results . Thus WASSCE 2021 Results is expected to be out by November 2021. The results of the ongoing West African Senior School Certificate Examination will be available 45 days after the last paper is written .
Requirements to Use WASSCE Result Checker 2021
You will need the following information to be able to check and print out your WAEC result this year.
- Examination number
- Center Number
- Year of Examination
- WAEC Scratch Card PIN and serial Number
How to Check Your WAEC Result with Scratch Card
This is a very simple method to check your WAEC result this year. The procedure is usually the same for students in all the West African countries. However, you can also see the Nigeria WAEC Result Checker here. Firstly, you need to buy your WAEC Scratch Card from WAEC office, business center or cyber cafe nearest to you, scratch off the covered part with a sharp object. Then, just follow these steps accordingly;
- Login to the WAECDirect Online Result Checker at https://results.liberiawaec.org/
- Enter your 9-Digit Candidate Number for L P S C E , L J H S C E and L S H S C E or 10-Digit Candidate Number for W A S S C E.
- Select the Examination Type e.g. L P S C E, L J H S C E.
- Select the Year of the Examination
Note: Only the years for which available results are displayed.
- If you have selected L S H S C E (Resitter) as Examination Type and Examination Year that is 2009 and below, you are required to enter the Year of First Sitting
- Enter your 10-Digit Scratchcard Serial Number. This can be found on the reverse side of your scratchcard e.g. L100000001.
- Enter your 12-Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on the reverse side of your scratchcard. e.g. 123456789012
- Select the “Send a copy to Email?” checkbox if you wish to have a copy of your result sent to your email box.
- Enter a valid Email Address if you selected the “Send a copy to Email?” option.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your results to be displayed in a popup window. This may take several minutes depending on traffic.
How to Print Out Your WAEC Result
To print of your WAEC result is very easy, but this is done when after your have filled the information required on the WAEC official website. once you have clicked “Check My Result” as explained above, all you have to do is to click on Print immediately your result pops up, select the printer that is connected to your PC or mobile phone and click OK, then your result will be printed on A4 paper.
How to Send WAEC Result to My Email
Most WASSCe Candidates decides to send their WAEC result to their email addresses so that they recheck the results whenever or where ever they need it. This is because your WAEC scratch card allows you to check your WAEC result online five (5) times after which the scratch card becomes invalid. But how do they do it? It’s very simple.
- When fill the information to check your waec result as explained above, you will need to tick the box which asks you if you want to sent it to your mail.
- Then enter your email address correctly before you click on “Check My Result” as explained above also. This will send your result to your Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook or any type of mail you use.
Liberia WASSCE Results Checker Outlet
WAEC, LIBERIA NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
Congo Town, Monrovia.
Other outlets would be posted soon.
Sierra-Leone WASSCE Result Checker Outlet
WHAT IS A PIN?
The PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. In WAEC Liberia Online Information Service, it is a unique 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s result. The PIN is found on a valid WAEC Liberia Online Information Service Scratch Card and is revealed when the cover patch on the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off.
WHAT IS A SCRATCH CARD?
A Scratch Card is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that conceals a PIN required to access the service. The Scratch Card applicable for result checking is marked “Result Checker Card”.
WHERE CAN I BUY A SCRATCH CARD?
A Scratch Card can be purchased at National Office of WAEC, Liberia. From time to time it may become available at other outlets designated by WAEC, Liberia.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I CHECK MY RESULT?
You may check your result up to maximum of 5 times. 1 unit for each use, with 1 Scratch Card. In order to check further after exhausting the 5 units, you will need to purchase another Scratch Card which will entitle you to another 5 units.
CAN I USE ONE SCRATCH CARD FOR MORE THAN ONE RESULTS?
No! You may only use one Scratch Card for only one result. To check another result of interest, you will require a new Scratch Card. By attempting to use it against another result different from the first, you will be penalized as having used the card, and will be rejected with the appropriate error message.
WHAT INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON THIS SERVICE?
The LPSCE, LJHSCE, LSHSCE (Regular) and LSHSCE (Private) examinations results are available on the WAEC Liberia Online Information Service. This site is being updated so other information would soon come.