Is 2023 Matric Exam Dates And Timetable For May/June ? The National Senior Certificate (NSC) commonly Known as Matric is scheduled to strat from Wednesday 03 May, 2023 and ends on 14th of June 2023.
The matric final exams is one of the most difficult times in any students education career. It’s a determining factor of whether you’d be able to further your studies or if you’ll be able to obtain any form of scholarship. This means you have to be fully prepared to work hard for the upcoming exam period.
We have sourced the scheduled dates for the preliminary, national senior certificate (NSC), and independent exam board (IEB) exams to ensure that you have ample time to prepare. These dates are subject to change. If there are any changes that will be communicated by the Education Department and your school.
2023 May/June SC-NSC Matric Exam Dates And Timetable in PDF
The National Senior Certificate (NSC) commonly Known as Matric is scheduled to strat from Wednesday 03 May, 2023 and ends on 14th of June 2023.
Here is everything you need to know about the May/June matric exam timetable:
- The examinations are not only for NSC students: Both NSC students and SC students will be able to write these examinations.
- The May/June examinations will take place over a 6-week period: The matric examinations are set to begin from Wednesday 03 May, 2023 and ends on 14th of June 2023..
- Senior Certificate candidates will only be allowed to write specific exams: SC students will only be able to write subjects with an asterisk (*) next to the subject name on the released timetable.
- The examination days will be broken down into 2 sessions: Each exam day is broken into two writing sessions. The first session will begin at 9:00 whilst the second, afternoon session will begin at 14:00.
- CAT paper 1 and IT paper 1 have rewritten dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.