Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Online Application
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Application Procedures and Requirements for 2020/2021 has been released. The NABCO online Registration form and interview dates have been released.
The Nation Builders Corps programme will offer about 100,000 job opportunities to the teeming youth who have received tertiary education but are struggling to find jobs, partly because of the ban placed on public sector employment by the International Monetary Fund.
The programme is said to initially operate seven (7) modules designed to meet the pressing needs of the nation, will engage the beneficiaries for three (3years), and they are expected to earn a monthly stipend of GHC700.
What You Need To Know About 2020 Nation Builders Corps (NABCO)
- NABCO Online Registration Form 2020
- 2020 NABCO Application deadline
- 2020 NABCO Application Process
- 2020 NABCO Application Procedures
- 2020 NABCO Online Portal
- Nation Builders Corps NABCO Portal 2020 – apply.nabco.gov.gh
- NABCO: Application Problems, Password Issues & their Solutions
- 2020 NABCO Application Calendar
- Details In Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) Career Opportunities
NABCO Application Process
Applicants will need to readily have the under listed information to complete the application process:
- Email address
- Softcopy of a passport size picture
- Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
- Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
- Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence visit (www.ghanapostgps.com)
- District of residence
- National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
- In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professionally licensed.
- Applicant licence number/PIN is required. Any of the following National ID:
– NHIS Card
– National ID card
– Voters ID card
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
- E-zwich Card Number
NABCO Application Procedures
Applicants will have to visit apply.nabco.gov.gh to apply.
To qualify, an applicant must have completed National Service and obtained a certificate.
Please take note of the Scheme’s Calendar
Apply online for the different modules for pre-selection and notification.
To be preselected, candidates will be validated before proceeding to the next stage.
Preselected applicants will be invited for interview at the District Office
Interview Schedule Per Module
Revenue Ghana: June 18 – June 25, Digitise Ghana: June 26 – July 02, Feed Ghana: July 03 – July 06, Civic Ghana: July 07 – July 10, Enterprise Ghana: July 11 – July 16, Educate Ghana: July 17 – July 21, Heal Ghana: July 23 – July 27
Successful applicants will receive a contract, training and posting as a NABCO trainee
To qualify, an applicant must have obtained a post-secondary education with a diploma or degree relevant to their preferred module. The following qualifications are required:
Educate Ghana: open to all graduates but those that majored in education, science, computer science, engineering, and mathematics will be encouraged to apply because of the strong focus on “STEM”
Heal Ghana: open to graduates with healthcare training. We encourage trained nurses, midwives, medical laboratory technicians, pharmacy technicians and others to apply.
Feed Ghana: open to graduates with certificates, diplomas and degrees in agricultural disciplines and food sciences are encouraged to apply
Civic Ghana:Open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
Revenue Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
Digitize Ghana: open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline but those with an ICT background are strongly encouraged to apply
Enterprise Ghana:open to all tertiary graduates of any discipline
NABCO Application Calendar
Applicants should please take notice of the various date schedules.
Online application: May 1, 2020 to June 1, 2020.
District offices open for applicants: June 4, 2020 to June 15, 2018
Interviews: June 25, 2020 to July 7, 2020.
NABCO District and Module Placement Orientation: July 16, 2020 to July 27, 2020.
Placement and Commencement : August 1, 2020.
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
People Are Currently Reading About
- 2020 / 2021 Recruitment Forms In Ghana
- 2020 / 2021 Admissions List Released – Check Status Here
- UEW Approved Fees and Rates for the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
- Public Universities Accommodation / Housing And Its Residential Fees
- Registration Of 2020 Novdec Exams Ongoing , Register Now
- 2020 WASSCE Result To Be Released By October 2020
- KNUST Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- UG Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- UPSA Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- 7 Steps of doing business in Ghana
- Starting A Successful Business In Ghana
- 16 Most Profitable Businesses in Ghana
- 15 Pragmatic Ways To Make Money Online
- Awesome Business Ideas To Start With 1000 Cedis In Ghana
- How To Make Money As A Student In Ghana
- 15 Best Ways to Make Money from Home
- List Of Insurance Companies In Ghana
- List Of Insurance Companies Vacancies In Ghana 2020
- List Of Car Insurance Companies In Ghana
- List Of Life Insurance Companies In Ghana