Nelson Mandela University Online Application
Overview of Nelson Mandela University Online Application
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Applications is invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University 2022 intake , Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University online application login , Online Application For Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University 2022/2023 , NMU Fees Schedule , ….Full Details Below
How do I apply for Nelson Mandela online?
As soon as you know what you want to study and that you meet the admission requirements, you can apply online (https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/). You must submit your application form together with ALL the relevant supporting documentation before the initial closing date.
Decided what you want to study? Meet the requirements? Right, now you can apply:
- Apply online for admission to study at Nelson Mandela University
- Apply for accommodation at Nelson Mandela University
- Apply for funding
NWU Advanced diploma applications
Nelson Mandela University students who are currently completing a three-year Diploma (Dip) qualification and would like to apply to pursue their Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) in the same field of study here next year, need to complete an online application form. Your completed application form must be submitted online to the Student Access & Enrollment Office on or before 5 August 2021 (no supporting documentation required). Please also review the faculty prospectus for the admission requirements related to your field of study prior to applying. Late applications may be considered after this date, if there is still space available in the course you wish to apply for, and on academic merit until 30 September 2021.
In addition, places in some qualifications are limited, and it is therefore in your best interest to submit your online application form and ALL supporting documentation as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) qualifications are listed under the ‘Undergraduate’ tab on the online application system and not under the Postgraduate tab. Before completing an application form, please take note of the minimum admission requirements for the qualification that you are applying for or refer to the relevant faculty guide.
Prospective new students who have already completed their Diploma (Dip) studies at Nelson Mandela University or at another higher education institution and opted to enter the work force, or take a gap year before commencing their Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) studies, are required to complete a new online application form, and submit a certified copy of their ID, academic record and certificate of conduct, along with any other documentation required in order for their application to be considered. Applications close 5 August 2021 and no application fee is required. Please also review the faculty prospectus for the admission requirements related to your field of study prior to applying. Late applications may be considered after this date, if there is still space available in the course you wish to apply for, and on academic merit until 30 September 2021.
NWU Applicants who have studied at other tertiary institutions
- In order to ensure adequate time for processing and planning by the University and yourself, online applications for admission in 2022 should be submitted by 5 August 2021 – No application fee for South African applicants.
- Late applications will be considered until 30 September 2021 based on academic merit – No application fee for South African applicants.
- Together with your online application form, submit a certified copy of your official academic record and certificate of conduct as well as a certified copy of your school leaving certificate.
- Should you be applying for module exemptions, download the module exemption form and complete it and note that there is a module exemption fee to be paid before the exemption can be processed. You must attach copies of module outlines/syllabus.
- Application fees are applicable for International applicants.
What is the deadline for NMU forms 2022 ?
The 2022/2023 NMU Online Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
1) Academic Online Applications
Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students who wish to join Nelson Mandela University in 2022 are invited to apply online as from 3 May 2021.
- MBChB applications: TBA
- Early applications (excluding MBChB): 5 August 2021
- Late applications (excluding MBChB): 30 September 2021
2) On-Campus Accommodation
- Applications for on-campus accommodation open: 3 May 2021
- Closing date: 30 September 2021
3) International Applicants
- International student applications (excluding MBChB): 30 September 2021 (application fee of R500)
Further Reading >>NMU Fees Schedule