Nusrat Jahan College of Education Admission Forms 2018/2019
1. WASSCE/SSSCE Qualification Applicants
The general requirement for admission to the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) programme is as follows:
i. WASSCE Holders:
PASSES (A1 – D7) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics, with a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the six subjects relevant to the programme of choice.
ii. SSSCE Holders:
PASSES (A – D) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics. Three (3) of the six subjects must be relevant to the programme of choice.
iii. Candidates Awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2018 WASSCE RESULTS may also purchase the online forms and apply.
1. Fill the Application form and supply all required details including your passport picture.
2. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
3. Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form and come back at a later time to edit.
Click ‘Submit’ to complete your online application and after that click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
4. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will need your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and to print your admission letter
5. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
6. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward by post to the College of Education you are applying to. Failure to do so will result in rejection of your application. Write your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.
Applicants must make a payment of 130 GHC into the Colleges of Education Ghana Account at any branch of the following banks nationwide:
i) GCB Bank Ltd
ii) uniBank Ghana Ltd
Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet:
Tigo Cash, Airtel Money or MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
(A) A Personal Identification Number (PIN)
(B) An Admission Application Serial Number.
With the PIN provided, applicants should visit the Colleges of Education admission website:
Follow the specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
a) Applicants are advised to read and ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
b) Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
c) After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to:
The Principal of Nusrat Jahan Ahmadiyya Teacher training college
d) Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
e) Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications have not been successful.
f) Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross – check the results of all applicants from the West African Examinations Council.
Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will face the legal consequences of their actions.
Admissions will be open approximately from 22nd February 2018 and close on 29th July 2018
How to apply for 2018 teacher training college
How to login into college of education website
Teacher Training college Admission Requirements 2018
Website to complete your 2018 / 2019 teacher training college application