NWU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission 2022/2023
Overview Of NWU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission
NWU Faculty Of Health Science is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the North-West University and hence admissions are conducted by the North-West University admission systems.
NWU Faculty Of Health Science is located at theBiological Block (Building G16) , Potchefstroom Campus , North-West University , Potchefstroom In the Republic of South Africa
Courses Offered at NWU Faculty Of Health Science And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at NWU Bachelor Of Nursing for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in NWU Bachelor Of Nursingand APS/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
- Bachelor of Nursing – 8NE H01 – G401 P/M.
- Four (4) year degree and one (1) year community service.
- Register at the South African Nursing Council in General Nursing & Midwifery.
NWU Bachelor Of Nursing Entry Requirements
A potential student must be in possession of:
- A National Senior Certificate with university exemption OR an equivalent qualification
- Physical Sciences OR Mathematics OR Life Sciences level 4
- English OR Afrikaans at least level 4
Furthermore, the School of Nursing, requires candidates:
- SELECTION: Selection test for first year nursing students
- Participation in the “job shadowing programme” (40 hours) is recommended before selection is finalised
- DURATION: 4 years
Is NWU nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission for NWU Bachelor Of Nursing, for the 2022/2023 academic session. NWU Faculty Of Health Science Admission Portal
NWU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission Method of Application
Applications for 2022 will open Until 31 , July 2021.
Things to note before applying online For NWU Bachelor Of Nursing :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
NWU Bachelor Of Nursing Fees Schedule
The Management of NWU Faculty Of Health Science has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 NWU Bachelor Of Nursing Fees Structure .See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact NWU Faculty Of Health Science
Undergraduate and Honours Administration:
Ms Annelien Beckley
Deputy Faculty Administrator (Undergraduate and Honours)
+27 18 285 2376
+27 18 299 4014
Building G16, Room 241F, Potchefstroom
Higher Degree Administration:
Ms Susan Lindeque
Deputy Faculty Administrator (Higher Degrees)
+27 18 299 4013
+27 18 299 4014
Building G16, Room 241, Potchefstroom
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers