Online Application For TASUED Post UTME 2021/2022
Overview Of Online Application For TASUED
Tai Solarin University of Education Applications is invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES
Tai Solarin University of Education 2021 intake , Tai Solarin University of Education online application login , Online Application For Tai Solarin University of Education 2021/2022 , TASUED Admission Fees Schedule , ….Full Details Below
Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Undergraduate Application Procedures
TASUED POST UTME/DE Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission. NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as the candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
TASUED Eligible Candidates
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N 2000 by following the payment method as stated in the application procedure. This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through TASUED, do not qualify for admission to TASUED or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. TASUED does not accept cash at any of its offices.The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through TASUED is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
TASUED APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- TASUED Post-UTME Acknowledgement Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result
- TASUED Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission