Online Application For UMYU Post UTME 2021/2022
Overview Of Online Application For UMYU
Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University Applications is invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES
Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University 2021 intake , Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University online application login , Online Application For Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University 2021/2022 , UMYU Admission Fees Schedule , ….Full Details Below
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Undergraduate Application Procedures
UMYU Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- The application can also be made online by visiting the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
UMARU MUSA YAR’ADUA UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N 2000 by following the payment method as stated in the application procedure. This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through UMYU, do not qualify for admission to UMYU or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. UMYU does not accept cash at any of its offices.The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through UMYU is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
UMYU APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- UMYU Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result
- addressed to The Registrar, the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (original and photocopy)
- UMYU Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.umyu.edu.ng/