SASSA Status Check for R350 Payment Dates
SASSA Status Check for R350 Payment Dates on the srd status website (srd.sassa.gov.za) including approved but not paid. Pending Payments Date are for each month.
January 2023 status check will be appearing by at least the second week of January 2023 and from there all applicants will start seeing their status on the official SRD R350 dashboard. Look at the link at of this article to check status easily.
In order to know if you will be paid, you need to check online for the sassa status on the srd.sassa.gov.za dashboard or whatsapp. It needs to show to you that you have been approved before you can expect payment.
How Do I Check My Sassa R350 balance?
If you have a SASSA card you can dial *120*3210# and follow the prompts – please avoid going to an ATM to check your balance.
How do I know if my Sassa R350 is approved?
How do you ask SASSA to check if your SASSA SRD R350 grant is approved :
- Get your ID number and the phone number used to apply ready.
- Call their Toll-free (you don’t pay for the calls to these numbers) number 0800601011.
- Wait for the machine to pick up. …
- Ask them you want to check your status for SASSA SRD R350 grant.
How do I check my Sassa payout status?
You can track your grant by following these steps:
- Go to the SASSA SRD grant website.
- Scroll down to ‘Application status’
- Click on ‘Click here to check online’
- Fill in the required fields.
- You should then be able to see the status of your R350 grant application.
When can I collect Sassa R350 grant at post office?
R350 SRD recipients must wait for SMS before they try to collect. The SA Post Office says SRD beneficiaries who opted to use the Post Office must visit their nearest Pick ‘n Pay or Boxer supermarket, or Post Office, to collect their R350 only after they have received an SMS informing them that their grant is available .
How do you check if your SRD is approved?
You can check if your application was approved using the SASSA SRD website. If your grant status says ‘Aug Approved’, it means that your SRD grant application is successful for the August period.
How long does Sassa pending take?
There is no need to apply every month for this to happen. The turnaround time of payment after the application has been approved is up to 7 days.
Why is my Sassa R350 still pending?
If you check your application status and it says ‘Reapplication Pending’, this means that SASSA has not yet received your initial application or a reapplication. SASSA advises grant applicants who received the ‘Reapplication Pending’ status to reapply for the grant via the SASSA website.
How do I change the payment method on my Sassa R350?
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Scroll to ‘How do I change my banking details’
- Submit your ID Number.
- An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
- Click on the link in the SMS.
Why is my Sassa money not in?
“Unpayment reasons differ from applicant to applicant. Some have provided wrong bank details/contact numbers if they chose the cash send option. Others keep updating their banking details which delays their social grant payments.