SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
Overview Of SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the Stellenbosch University and hence admissions are conducted by the Stellenbosch University admission systems.
SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery is located at the University Stellenbosch Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences , Education Building, 2nd Floor , Francie van Zijl Drive , Tygerberg 7505 Cape Town ,South Africa.
SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2024 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery and APS Score /requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
The Bachelor of Nursing is a brand new programme that is offered for the first time in 2013. The purpose of this programme is to educate and guide students in becoming a professional nurse and midwife.
SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Entry Requirements
- Read the selection guidelines for the programme of your choice here under the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- All applicants must meet the requirements of the programme they apply for. Applicants are considered in one of three categories:
- Current learners (Grade 12) and applicants who have completed school.
- Registered university students (only students registered at Stellenbosch University may apply for MBChB; students registered at Stellenbosch University or at other tertiary institutions may apply for BSc in Dietetics, BSc in Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and Bachelor of Speech-Language and Hearing Therapy).
- Applicants with tertiary qualifications and/or work experience.
- Current learners (Grade 12) are selected on the grounds of their academic school performance (80% of the selection mark) and their performance in the Situational Judgement Test (SJT) (20% of the selection mark).
- Write the SJT by mid-August. Enquiries at e-mail.
- Registered University students and applicants with tertiary qualifications and/or work experience are considered based on academic performance and also a number of other considerations as outlined in the Selection Guidelines of each programme.
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be informed of the selection outcome by e-mail and may also track their application status on the SU selection portal by using their student number and password.
Is SUN nursing form out for 2024? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Department of Nursing and Midwifery SUN, for the 2024 academic session. SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Portal
SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Method of Application
- Apply for admission from 6 April.
- Closing date for application is July 31.
- Admission to all our study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students we are able to accommodate per programme.
Things to note before applying online to SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Fees Schedule
The Management of SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery has released the fee structure for for the 2023/2024 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2024guyk SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery Fees Structure.See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact SUN Department of Nursing and Midwifery
Tel: +27 21 938 9036
Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
Department of Nursing and Midwifery
PO Box 241
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.