TASUED Entry Requirement & Cut Off mark 2021
Find TASUED Entry Requirement & Cut Off mark For 2021/2022 Admission , Entry Requirement For Tai Solarin University of Education Admission is used to determine who gets admitted into Tai Solarin University of Education and which course the person is offered.
Tai Solarin University of Education cut off points For 2021/2022 Admission , Entry Requirement For Tai Solarin University of Education Admission 2021/2022, Admission Entry Requirement For Tai Solarin University of Education Admission , Tai Solarin University of Education 2021 Admission , Tai Solarin University of Education Online Application 2021 / 2022…Full Details Below
TASUED Cut Off mark For 2021/2022
TASUED JAMB cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is 180, therefore, candidates who get up to 180 and above are automatically eligible for Tai Solarin University of Education.
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in TASUED is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
TASUED admission requirements through UTME
To gain admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education in 2020, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take TASUED post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
TASUED admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
TASUED COURSE-SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
FOR UTME 4-YEAR PROGRAMME*
- WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level), or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at one sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two sittings. National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY 3-YEAR PROGRAMME*
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level, HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Upper credit, Cambridge (A level) Certificate, Academic Diploma from recognized Universities (for some courses) (in relevant areas) are required in addition to (1) for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
* A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.
Further Reading >>TASUED Online Application For Admission