UCC Admission By Distance Learning For The 2018/2019 Academic Year
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons, especially basic school teachers, clerks, secretarial and accounting personnel in the civil/public service, commerce and industry, for admission into Distance Learning Programmes of the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The application forms will be on sale from 21 stDecember, 2017 to 14th April, 2018 for Mature Applicants (MEE) and 29th June, 2018 for DIRECT Applicants.
A. EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
1. 3-year Diploma in Early ChildhoodEducation (DECE)
2. 3-year Diploma in Basic Education (DBE)
3. 3-year Diploma in Educational Psychology (DEP)
4. 3-year Diploma in Educational Foundations (DEF)
5. 3-year Diploma in Mathematics Education (DME)
6. 3-year Diploma in Science Education (DSE)
7. 2-year Bachelor Degree in Basic Education (PDE)
8. 2-year Bachelor Degree in Educational Psychology
9. 2-year Bachelor Degree in Educational Foundations
10. 2-year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics Education for Diploma in Mathematics and Science Education Holders or its equivalent from recognized tertiary institutions.
Click here to download full document