UFS Student Portal Link – ufs.ac.za Login has been enabled by The Authority of the University of the Free State . you can access various online services and resources through the student portal, including course registration, exam results, academic records, library services, and more. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
UFS Student Portal Login Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University of the Free State Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- UFS Student Registration Portal : ufs.ac.za
- UFS Main Website : ufs.ac.za
- UFS Students School Fees Payment Portal : ufs.ac.za
- UFS Students Course Registration Portal : ufs.ac.za
- UFS PG Students Registration Portal : ufs.ac.za
How To Access UFS Student Portal Link
To access the UFS (University of the Free State) Student Portal, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the UFS website. The URL for the UFS website is https://www.ufs.ac.za/.
- On the UFS website, locate the “Current Students” section. This section is usually located in the main navigation menu or on the homepage.
- Click on the “Current Students” link. This will take you to a new page with various resources for current students.
- Look for the “Student Portal” or “myUFS” link. This link may be prominently displayed on the current students’ page, or you may need to navigate to a specific section dedicated to the student portal.
- Click on the “Student Portal” or “myUFS” link. This will take you to the login page for the UFS Student Portal.
- On the login page, enter your username and password. These credentials are typically provided to you by the university during the enrollment process. If you have not received your username and password, or if you have forgotten them, you should contact the UFS IT department or the student services office for assistance.
- After entering your username and password, click on the “Login” or “Sign In” button to access the UFS Student Portal.
Finding Difficulty in login in to UNISA Student Portal ,
+27 51 401 2911/2634
+27 51 505 1217
+27 58 718 5460/5175