UG Invitation to Regional and National Skills Competition
- The applicant must be below 25years.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian.
- A student may only enter and/ or compete with the consent and approval of his/her institution. As such, applicants must submit the completed application form to the Office of Research, Innovation and Development for institutional approval.
- Applicants must refer to the attached Guidelines for Registration for more information on the application criteria and other relevant information.
- Interested persons are to complete the attached Regional and National Competition Skills Registration Form and submit with a cover letter, either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to the Office of Research, Innovation and Development (ORID), located at the Ground Floor of the LECIAD Building.
- Completed application forms must be delivered to the addresses provided as soon as possible but not later than Wednesday, 12th June 2018, to allow for required approvals.