UKZN School Of Nursing Admission
UKZN School Of Nursing Admission 2022/2023
Overview Of UKZN School Of Nursing Admission
UKZN School Of Nursing is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the University Kwazulu-Natal and hence admissions are conducted by the University Kwazulu-Natal admission systems.
UKZN School Of Nursing is located at the University Kwazulu-Natal , Durban, 4041, South Africa.
Courses Offered at UKZN School Of Nursing And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at UKZN School Of Nursing for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in UKZN School Of Nursing and APS Score /requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
|Nursing Bridging||031 260 3122|
|Nursing Management||031 260 1471|
|Community Nursing||031 260 1431|
|Primary Health Care||031 260 3149|
|Post Graduate Programs||031 260 1075|
|Bachelor of Nursing-Undergrad||031 260 2074|
|Bachelor of Nursing Advance Practice|
UKZN School Of Nursing Entry Requirements
Bachelor of Nursing
UKZN CHS – NURS Eligibility; Bachelor of Nursing
Candidates are eligible to apply for selection to register for the qualification Bachelor of Nursing provided they have
- a) An NSC degree pass with English (HL/FAL) and Life Orientation 4 and Mathematics/Maths Literacy 3 and Life Sciences Level 4
- b) 30 points excluding Life Orientation.
Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced Practice) (Pipeline students only)
UKZN CHS – NURS 6 Eligibility: Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced Practice)
Candidates are eligible to apply for selection to register for the qualification Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced Practice) provided they are;
- a) nurses who are registered or enrolled with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and who have had relevant post-registration experience if appropriate; or
- b) nurses who have obtained a nursing qualification from another country and who are not registered or are not register-able by the SANC, but who, in the opinion of the Senate, hold qualifications equivalent to those demanded from general nurses in the Republic of South Africa, and
- c) have met the University’s requirements for undergraduate study, and
- d) have qualified to enter the stream of their choice as spelt out below.
The additional requirements for entering the individual streams are;
Advanced Clinical programmes:
The applicant must have completed a minimum of 6 (six) months of clinical experience in the selected field of study.
The applicant must be currently working or have previously worked for a minimum period of one year.
Comprehensive Clinical Programmes:
The applicant must have registration or a qualification as a nurse or midwife.
Bachelor of Nursing Honours
UKZN CHS – NURSH 1 Eligibility: Bachelor of Nursing Honours
A candidate is eligible to apply for selection to register for the qualification Bachelor of Nursing Honours provided they have;
- a) an undergraduate qualification in Nursing, with
- b) at least two modules in two or more of the following: Psychology, Sociology, Social Anthropology, Industrial Sociology.
Master of Nursing
UKZN CHS – NURSM 1 Eligibility: Master of Nursing by research or course-work
Candidates are eligible to apply for selection to register for the qualification Master of Nursing provided they have a;
- a) Bachelor of Nursing, or
- b) Bachelor of Nursing Honours.
Is UKZN nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing UKZN, for the 2022/2023 academic session. UKZN School Of Nursing Admission Portal
UKZN School Of Nursing Admission Method of Application
CLOSING DATES FOR 2022 UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATIONS: Medicine: 30th June 2021 | All other programmes: 30th September 2021
Things to note before applying online to UKZN School Of Nursing :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
UKZN School Of Nursing Fees Schedule
The Management of UKZN School Of Nursing has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 UKZN School Of Nursing Fees Structure .See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact UKZN School Of Nursing
|Dr Sipho Mkhize||Academic Leader||(031) 260 1641|
|Ms Cebisile Ngcobo||Administrative Officer||(031) 260 1641|
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers