UL Department Of Nursing Science Admission
UL Department Of Nursing Science Admission For 2022/2023
Overview Of UL Department Of Nursing Science Admission
UL Department Of Nursing Science is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the University of Limpopo and hence admissions are conducted by the University of Limpopo admission systems.
UL Department Of Nursing Science is located at University of Limpopo Department of Nursing Sciences , New R-block First Floor , Private Bag X 1106 Sovenga 0727 South Africa
Courses Offered at UL Department Of Nursing Science And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at UL Department Of Nursing Science for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in UL Department Of Nursing Science and APS/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
The department offers an undergraduate degree of Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNURS) NQF level 8 and Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Health Care (PDPHC) NQF level 8, Master degree in Nursing Science (MNURS) NQF level 9 and PhD in Nursing Science (NQF level 10). BNURS, PDPHC and MNURS programmes are recognised by the South African Nursing Council for registration and, are registered with the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Unizulu Department Of Nursing Science Entry Requirements
Undergraduate Degree (honours inclined) B.NURS
Duration of study: Minimum 4years Maximum 5years
National Senior Certificate with bachelor endorsement from the following subjects:
- English level 4
- Mathematics level 4
- Physical Science level 5
- Life Science level 5
- Two additional subjects: Home language at level 4
- History, Geography, Agriculture, Accounting, or other subjects at level 4
Total minimum credit of 26
- A candidate may be admitted to the department by recognition of prior learning.
- The selected candidate will be required to register with South African Nursing Council that will enable him/her to practice as a student nurse in the hospitals and clinics.
Postgraduate qualifications of Department of Nursing Science include Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Healthcare (PHC), Masters of Nursing (MNURS) and Doctoral Philosophy in Nursing (PhD).
Diploma in Primary Healthcare (PHC)
Duration of the study: Minimum 12 months
- Honors degree at NQF level 8, with overall credits of 60%
- Registered with South African Nursing Council as a professional nurse,
- Minimum two years working in either in the hospitals or clinics or occupational industries
Masters of Nursing
Duration of the study: Minimum 2 Max 4years
- Honors degree at NQF level 8 with a minimum credits of 60%
- Minimum two years of working experience in either the hospitals or clinics or occupational industries
- Advance Postgraduate Diploma at NQF level 8
- Or by Recognition of prior learning that relates to research projects (Individual proof will be needed).
Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
Duration of study: Minimum 3 years, Max 5years
- Master`s degree in Nursing at NQF level 9 with a minimum credits of 60%
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in either the hospitals or clinics or occupational industries.
Is UL nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Department Of Nursing Science UL, for the 2022/2023 academic session UL Department Of Nursing Science Admission Portal
UL Department Of Nursing Science Method of Application
All applicants who have been selected are notified via sms notices, emails and the official University Offer letter. However, applicants may contact the Admissions Office on 035 902 6178/6030/6051/6234/6361.
Things to note before applying online For UL Department Of Nursing Science :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
UL Department Of Nursing Science Fees Schedule
The Management of UL Department Of Nursing Science has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 UL Department Of Nursing Science Fees Structure.See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact UL Department Of Nursing Science
HOD Department of Nursing Science:
Prof MK Thopola
Tel: 015 268 2911
Fax: 015 268 3080
Ms RT Kupa
Tel: 015 268 2384
Fax: 015 268 3080
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers