The Authority of the Mpumalanga University has enabled the UMP Student Portal Login – https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_loginFollow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Mpumalanga University Portal Eligibility
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- Admission Status
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Mpumalanga University Student Portal Link
How To Access UMP Student Portal Login
To access the Mpumalanga University student portal, also known as iEnabler, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Mpumalanga University website at www.mpumalangauniversity.ac.za.
- Click on the “Student Portal” link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- You will be redirected to the iEnabler login page. Enter your student number and password to log in. If you are a new user and do not have a password, you will need to click on the “New User” button and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Once you have logged in, you will have access to various features, including registration, academic records, financial information, and more.
How To Create An Account On UMP Self Help iEnabler Portal
To register and access the Mpumalanga University Student Online Portal for the first time follow the steps below:
- Visit the UMP Self Help iEnabler
- Type in your student number
- Click on the request A PIN button
- Click on the submit button
- Follow every instruction on the screen until your account is set up successfully.
Contact Mpumalanga University
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads, Mbombela 1200
Bheki Mfundo Drive, Siyabuswa, South Africa
Switchboard: 013 002 0001
Application and Registration Information:
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.