Last updated on March 28, 2022
UNEB UCE Results Released – Check Here
UNEB 2021-22 UCE Results Released – Check Here
Please Visit Our Homepage For All Information On UNEB
The Minister for Education and Sports has released the 2020 Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) results (Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Results). The results have been released from Office of the President Auditorium in Kampala. Speaking at the occasion UNEB Chairperson released the statistics made on the results in terms of percentages.
Breaking to the public the percentage of students who passed the exams in general and the number of students who are qualified to be admitted into universities out of those who passed. UNEB UACE 2021 Results Released In 2022
Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on UNEB eReg Portal.
Note that you can check your UNEB Results Online or by SMS as described below.
How to Check UNEB UCE Results Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UNEB UCE Results via SMS
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE <space> Index No e.g. UACE U0001/501 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
Congratulations if you made your 2021 UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UNEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://uneb.ac.ug
If you don’t use SMS platforms, then you can also use UNEB’s e-registration platform which also has the latest results.
HOW DO I CHECK A MY RESULTS USING THE INTERNET ?
- Using Internet Browser, Go to your web browser.
- Type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results in your browser.
- In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH.
- A page with the Candidate’s results will load.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is internet to access it.
Good Luck with your UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UNEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://uneb.ac.ug OR