UWC School Of Nursing Admission 2022/2023
Overview Of UWC School Of Nursing Admission
UWC School Of Nursing is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the University of Western Cape and hence admissions are conducted by the University of Western Cape admission systems.
UWC School Of Nursing is located at the University of the Western Cape , Robert Sobukwe Road Bellville 7535 In the Republic of South Africa
Courses Offered at UWC School Of Nursing And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at UWC School Of Nursing for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in UWC School Of Nursing and cut off mark/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
- Bachelor of Nursing (R.425) – Currently teaching out existing legacy programme
- Bachelor of Nursing (R174) – New programme commenced in 2020
UWC School Of Nursing Entry Requirements
The Bachelor of Nursing Programme
- The B Nursing programme is a full-time, structured programme with prescribed modules offered over four years. In addition, registered students are placed in clinical facilities, such as hospitals, for compulsory clinical learning and are expected to fulfil the clinical requirements set out in the programme as directed by the South African Nursing Council according to R.174.
- To view information on the programme – see criteria for BNUR 8312 and BNUR 8313 to apply
- Note: this is the new four-year Bachelor of Nursing which commenced in 2020 as per SANC requirements
Is UWC nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing UWC, for the 2022/2023 academic session. UWC School Of Nursing Admission Portal
UWC School Of Nursing Admission Method of Application
Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open
- Applications close on 30 September 2021 (except Bachelor of Dentistry and Oral Health, BA Honours Biokinetics, BSc Honours Biokinetics as well as School of Government postgraduate degrees which closes on 31 August 2021)
- There is NO application fee
- All applications must be completed online and required supporting documents submitted by the closing dates above. Applications will only be considered complete once all required documents have been submitted (no emailed documents will be accepted).
- Competition for space is great and applicants are reminded to apply to more than one tertiary institution
Things to note before applying online to UWC School Of Nursing :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
UWC School Of Nursing Fees Schedule
The Management of UWC School Of Nursing has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 UP Department Of Nursing Science Fees Structure .See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact UWC School Of Nursing
University of the Western Cape
Private Bag X17
Republic of South Africa
+27 21 959 3900
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers