The 2023 May/June WASSCE Result Declared on August 7, 2023 in Nigeria The 2023 Nigeria WASSCE Result Checker is not free. Thus, You can get a WAEC results checker for free in Nigeria by Visiting https://www.e-pinmall.com/waecresultchecker.php at a cost of ₦ 3150.00…
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) withheld results for the 2023 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) due to malpractice reports. Out of 1,613,733 candidates, 262,803 were withheld. The HNO of WAEC, Patrick Areghan, announced an improvement in pass rates, with 84.38% of candidates obtaining credit and above in five subjects.
Requirements to Use WASSCE Result Checker 2023
You will need the following information to be able to check and print out your WAEC result this year.
- Examination number
- Center Number
- Year of Examination
- WAEC Scratch Card PIN and serial Number
Where To Buy WASSCE Result Released Checker
- Visit E-pinmall website: https://www.e-pinmall.com/index.php
- Navigate to Buy WAEC Cards and select WASSCE Results Checker.
- Select the quantity of cards you want to buy.
- Click on “Buy Cards”.
- Fill in the details by adding your First name, Last name, and Phone number.
- Scroll down and click on “Proceed To Payment”.
- Complete your transaction by selecting a Payment Terminal below.
- Click on “Confirm”.
How to Check Your WAEC Result with Scratch Card
This is a very simple method to check your WAEC result this year. The procedure is usually the same for students in all the West African countries. However, you can also see the Ghana WAEC Result Checker here. Firstly, you need to buy your WAEC Scratch Card from WAEC office, business center or cyber cafe nearest to you, scratch off the covered part with a sharp object. Then, just follow these steps accordingly;
- Login to the WAECDirect Online Result Checker at https://www.waecnigeria.org/
- Navigate and Click on Check my Results
- Fill in your bio-data into the WAEC portal by entering your all required information
- Enter your Examination number in the space provided on the portal
- Type in your WAEC Center number also
- Choose the year you wrote the examination
- Enter the WAEC PIN in the box provided
- Key in the WAEC serial number which is at the back of the scratch card you bought
- Tick all necessary check boxes on the WAEC portal
- Click on Check Result and wait for the result to pop up
How to Print Out Your WAEC Result
To print of your WAEC result is very easy, but this is done when after your have filled the information required on the WAEC official website. once you have clicked “Check My Result” as explained above, all you have to do is to click on Print immediately your result pops up, select the printer that is connected to your PC or mobile phone and click OK, then your result will be printed on A4 paper.
How to Send WAEC Result to My Email
Most WASSCe Candidates decides to send their WAEC result to their email addresses so that they recheck the results whenever or where ever they need it. This is because your WAEC scratch card allows you to check your WAEC result online five (5) times after which the scratch card becomes invalid. But how do they do it? It’s very simple.
- When fill the information to check your waec result as explained above, you will need to tick the box which asks you if you want to sent it to your mail.
- Then enter your email address correctly before you click on “Check My Result” as explained above also. This will send your result to your Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook or any type of mail you use.
Other Nigeria’s WASSCE Result Checker Outlet
Vatebra Dealers can purchase WAECDIRECT, NECO-ONLINE, JAMBONLINE and NABTEB result checker scratch cards at any of the following outlets.
|2||Parkway Projects Ltd|
|4||Mobifin Services Ltd|
|6||Broadshift Technologies Ltd|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Nigeria WASSCE Result Checker
- What is a WAEC Scratch card PIN?
According to WAEC website, the WAEC Scratch Card PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. In WAECDIRECT, it is a unique 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s results via multiple channels. The PIN is found on a valid WAECDIRECT Scratch card and is revealed when cover patch on the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off.
- What is a WAEC Scratch Card & what is it Used for?
The WAEC Scratch card is a strong paper / plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that conceals a PIN required to access the WAECDIRECT service. The Scratch card applicable for the WAECDIRECT service is marked “WAECDIRECT ЕЕAccess Card” on the face.
- Where can Students Purchase the Scratch card?
Everybody who need to obtain the WAEC Scratch card may purchase at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its zonal and branch offices across Nigeria. It may also be bought from any of the branch offices of Fountain Trust Bank Plc across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC. Please Click Here to go to the outlets page. The reviewed price for the Scratch card is now N450. Note that you can sill buy it at approved business centers and cyber cafes
- How many times can I check my results?
WAEC does not allow you to use the scratch card for ever. You are only allowed to check your results up to a maximum of 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) Scratch card, This why it is important to send your WAEC result to your email so that you can access it anytime you need it. In order to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times you will need to purchase another Scratch card which will entitle you to another 5 (five) result checks.
- Can Students use one Scratch card to check more than one WAEC Result?
Never! WAEC will not allow that. Students are only allowed to use one Scratch card to check one result. For you to check another result of interest, you will require a new Scratch card. If you misuse a Scratch card by attempting to check another result different from the first one checked, you will be penalized as having used the card, and will be presented with the appropriate error message.