Last updated on April 10, 2022
Wesley College of Education Forms
2022/2023 Wesley College of Education Admission Forms
Wesley College of Education announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications has been Released for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year .
Wesley College of Education Admission Requirements
Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
|2||B||Very Good||B2||2-Very Good|
(C6) in six WASSCE subjects (3 core and 3 elective subjects respectively). Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
A minimum aggregate score of 24. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
Applicants with ´O´ or ´A´ Levels must have Grade 6 or better in five (5) ´O´ level subjects including English, Math and a Science / Arts subject. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
Entry requirements for Special Needs Applicants
Study facilities are available at:
1. N.J. Ahmadiyya, College of Education, WA
2. Wesley College of Education, KUMASI and
3. Presbyterian College of Education, AKROPONG
Study facilities are available at:
1. Presbyterian College of Education, AKROPONG
a. Visually Impaired:
i. Applicants with WASSCE results should have Credit Passes (A1-C6) in Two (2) CORE subjects including English Language and Social Studies and Three (3) relevant elective subjects.
ii. Applicants with SSSCE results should have Passes (A-D) in Two (2) CORE subjects including English Language and Social Studies and Three (3) relevant elective subjects.
b. Hearing Impaired:
i. Applicants with WASSCE results should have Credit (A1-C6) in Three (3) CORE subjects including English Language and Mathematics and Three (3) relevant Elective subjects.
ii. Applicants with WASSCE results should have Passes (A-D) in Three (3) CORE subjects including English Language and Mathematics and Three (3) relevant Elective subjects.
2022/2023Wesley College of Education Mode Of Application
Online Application Procedure : Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GHC180.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
An Admission Application Serial Number.
The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that the College selected determines the University to which the College is affiliated.
2022/2023 Wesley College of Education Application Closing Date
Admissions will open on Saturday, 27th March 2022 and close on Tuesday, 31st August, 2022
Further Reading>>Wesley College of Education Admission Fees Schedule 2022/ 2023