WITS Bachelor Of Nursing Admission 2022/2023
Overview Of WITS Bachelor Of Nursing Admission
WITS Faculty Of Health Science is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the University of the Witwatersrand and hence admissions are conducted by the University of the Witwatersrand admission systems.
WITS Faculty Of Health Science is located at the Ground Floor – Solomon Mahlangu House (formerly Senate House) , Jorissen Street Braamfontein 2000 In the Republic of South Africa
Courses Offered at WITS Faculty Of Health Science And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at WITS Bachelor Of Nursing for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in WITS Bachelor Of Nursingand cut off mark/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
- Introduction to Medical Sciences
- Human Behavioural Sciences I
- Integrated General Nursing Sciences I
- Anatomy for Nursing Sciences I
- Physiology and Medical Biochemistry
- Integrated General Nursing Sciences II
- Midwifery I
- Integrated General Nursing Sciences III
- Midwifery II
- Integrated General Nursing Sciences IV
WITS Bachelor Of Nursing Entry Requirements
English Home Language OR First Additional Language Level 4
Mathematics Level 4
Life Sciences AND/OR Physical Science Level 4
The Faculty of Health Sciences uses a composite index score to guide applicant selection. This includes:
1) Your matric academic results for five subjects: English, Mathematics, Physical Science/Life Sciences and the best two other subjects. We consider the percentage achieved, not the symbol.
2) National Benchmark Test (NBT) scores.
Each of the two components carries a 50% weighting.
All applicants must write the NBT. Applicants applying to the Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) only, as well as applicants who are in their final year of study towards a Bachelor’s degree, or who have already completed a Bachelor’s degree, are not required to write the NBT.
Is WITS nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission for WITS Bachelor Of Nursing, for the 2022/2023 academic session. WITS Faculty Of Health Science Admission Portal
WITS Bachelor Of Nursing Admission Method of Application
- Application Closing Date: 30 June 2021
- Residence Applications: 30 September 2021
Things to note before applying online For WITS Bachelor Of Nursing :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
WITS Bachelor Of Nursing Fees Schedule
The Management of WITS Faculty Of Health Science has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 UP WITS Bachelor Of Nursing Fees Structure .See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact WITS Faculty Of Health Science
Postal address: Private Bag 4WITS2050
Enquiries regarding POSTGRADUATE Studies in the Faculty of Health Sciences should be directed to the Faculty Office, Tel: 27 11 717 2000.
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers