WIUC , Ghana Postgraduate Programmes MBA HRM Option
The MBA, Human Resource Management programme provides graduates the requisite skills and knowledge to take up senior-level roles in policy formulation, negotiation and dispute resolution, HR strategic planning and advice, organisational health and safety, employee relations and performance management.
Teaching methods: Multiple methods of instruction are used, including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work and projects.
Study options: Classes take place on Evenings and/or Weekends at the Main Campus.
Courses offered include:
• Labour Law & Industrial Relations
• International Human Resource Management
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Human Relations in Organisations
• Management of Change and Organisational Development
• Comparative Management
Career options include:
• Recruitment Manager/Consultant
• HR Manager/Director
• Performance Manager
• Training and Development Manager
• Pay and Compensation Manager
• Careers Adviser/Consultant
• Employee Relations Manager
The MBA, Human Resource Management programme is affiliated to the University of Ghana. Degrees are accredited by Ghana’s National Accreditation Board (NAB).