WIUC MSc Environmental Sustainability & Management
MSc ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY & MANAGEMENT
Wisconsin’s postgraduate programmes are designed to prepare graduates for advisory and leadership roles within organisations.
The MSc Environmental Sustainability & Management programme provides graduates the requisite skills and knowledge to take up senior-level roles in environmental sustainability, waste, sanitation and hygiene management and natural resource management.
Teaching methods: Multiple methods of instruction are used, including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work and projects.
Study options: Classes take place on Evenings and/or Weekends at the Main Campus.
Courses offered include:
• Sustainable Development
• Environmental Law and Policy
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Pollution and Human Health
• Biodiversity and Conservation
• Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation
• Corporate Environmental Management
• Environmental Auditing
• Waste Management
• Mining and the Environment
Career options include:
• Sustainability Director/Manager
• Environmental Health Specialist
• Development and Environmental Analyst/Consultant
• Natural Resources Manager
• Urban Planner
• Environmental Policy and Planning Manager
• Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Specialist
• Environmental Consultant
• Environmental Education Officer
Accreditation/Affiliation: The MSc Environmental Sustainability & Management programme is affiliated to the University of Ghana. Degrees are accredited by Ghana’s National Accreditation Board (NAB).
1) First-degree holders
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with at least a Second Class, lower division.
Applicants should ideally have a post-qualification work experience. Applicants may be required to pass a selection interview.
2) Professional applicants
Applicants who hold membership of a recognised professional body such as Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Institute of Chartered Secretaries (ICSA), Chartered Institute of People and Development (CIPD), and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) may be considered for admission.
How to apply:
Apply online: You can purchase an e-voucher from one of the following banks or vendors to enable you to complete an application form online: adb, hfc, Fidelity. Ecobank, Ghana Commercial Bank, uniBank, Zenith. You can also purchase a form online using Visa or MTN Mobile Money.
On campus: Application forms are available at our campuses.
• Main Campus: Agbogba Road, North Legon, off the Atomic Junction-Haatso Road (near the University of Ghana Botanical Gardens), Accra.
• City Campus: St. Paul’s Lutheran School Complex (near GBC) Kanda, Accra.
For more information, call +233 (0) 302 504 391/399; + 233 (0) 266 408 181/ (0) 264 213 325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com