WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission
WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission For 2022/2023
Overview Of WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission
WSU Faculty Of Health Science is part of the numerous nursing training colleges scattered throughout South Africa. The school is under the Walter Sisulu University and hence admissions are conducted by the Walter Sisulu University admission systems.
WSU Faculty Of Health Science is located at theWalter Sisulu University Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Courses Offered at WSU Bachelor Of Nursing And Its Requirement
Here is the complete list of courses offered at WSU Bachelor Of Nursing for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in WSU Bachelor Of Nursing and APS Score /requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this School Of Nursing ;
BACHELOR OF NURSING
- Qualification Code: MT5211 (NQF Level 7)
- Minimum credits for qualification: 480; credit value 524
WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Entry Requirements
- Minimum admission score of 32
- Age of entrance shall be 17 years to 36 years. Minimum educational requirements – 12 years of schooling. Matriculation exemption with the following subjects:
- English E (HG) or D (SG)
- Biology E (HG) or D (SG)
- Physical Science E (HG) or D (SG), E (SG) may be considered on merit if the other symbols are above the minimum requirements.
National Senior Certificate (NSC)
- Minimum statutory NSC requirements for the degree must be met:
- NSC achievement rating of at least 5 (60-69%) in IsiXhosa as a home language or first additional
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in English
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in Mathematics literacy or
- NSC achievement rating of at least 3 (40-49%) in Mathematics
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in Life Sciences NSC
- achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) in Physical Science
Not compulsory subjects
- 4 (50-59%) in Life Orientation
- 4 (50-59%) in Information Technology.
- Admission of students shall be once a year.
- Applicant must be medically fit.
- The closing date for applications will be 30 September, however late applications will be considered under certain circumstances
- Persons above 23 years of age with a Senior Certificate and conditional exemption from South African Higher Education.
- Failure to obtain the mature age exemption – the student with be disqualified.
- Must produce a valid student permit.
- Submit proof of the assessment of qualifications by SAQA.
- Statement from the professional body of the country of origin that the qualification obtained will be recognised.
Duration of Courses
- Four years full-time only.
Is WSU nursing form out for 2022? Yes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission for WSU Bachelor Of Nursing, for the 2022/2023 academic session. WSU Faculty Of Health Science Admission Portal
WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Admission Method of Application
Please take note of the following:
- Students are selected on the basis of their academic achievements.
- The selection committee is made up of members of the Faculty.
Things to note before applying online For WSU Bachelor Of Nursing :
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Fees Schedule
The Management of WSU Faculty Of Health Science has released the fee structure for for the 2021/2022 Students. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar. Continue Reading For the Approved Fees for the 2021 UP WSU Bachelor Of Nursing Fees Structure .See Details Here
Do You Want More Enquirers ? Contact WSU Faculty Of Health Science
For further information, contact us on (email) firstname.lastname@example.org, (telephone) 047 502 2448 and 047 502 2838.
Further Reading>> Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers