Online Application For KWASU Post UTME
Online Application For KWASU Post UTME 2023/2024
Overview Of Online Application For KWASU
Kwara State University Applications is invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES
Kwara State University 2023 intake , KWASU online application login , Online Application For KWASU 2023/2024 , KWASU Admission Fees Schedule , ….Full Details Below
KWASU Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information, before starting to fill up the on-line application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format and size should not exceed 50 kB
KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N 2000 by following the payment method as stated in the application procedure. This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through KWASU, do not qualify for admission to KWASU or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. KWASU does not accept cash at any of its offices.The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through KWASU is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
KWASU APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- KWASU Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result
- KWASU Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Kwara State University, KWASU Online Application.
To apply online, go to http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register
Further Reading >>KWASU Admission Fees Schedule