July/August UBTEB Examination Results PDF Released Today
Are the UBTEB Examination Results PDF 2022 released? The Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board has announced to the public that the UBTEB July/August 2022 results has been released today 25th of October , 2022 . Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on UNEB eReg Portal.
Note that you can check your UNEB Results Online or by SMS as described below.
How to Check UBTEB Examination Results PDF Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UBTEB Results via SMS
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE <space> Index No e.g. UACE U0001/501 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
Congratulations if you made your 2020 UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
If you don’t use SMS platforms, then you can also use UNEB’s e-registration platform which also has the latest results.
HOW DO I CHECK A MY RESULTS USING THE INTERNET ?
- Using Internet Browser, Go to your web browser.
- Type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results in your browser.
- In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH.
- A page with the Candidate’s results will load.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is internet to access it.
Good Luck with your UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UBTEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://ubteb.go.ug/OR
How To Access And Print July/August UBTEB Examination Results PDF
1) Access the UBTEB online system using the website: http://emis.ubteb.go.ug:8080/
2) The webpage below will open for you to type the Username and Password
3) A new window will open as below.
4) Use the following information to fill the form which opened after clicking Result List.
a) Examination Center: Select your Center Number or Leave Blank
b) Program: Choose carefully the correct program name and Code from the list.
c) Academic Year: Is the year, in which the Student first entered to sit UBTEB exams for that specific
Note the following examples;
i. Candidates who sat for the first time in Nov/Dec 2017, their academic year is 2017/2018,
ii. Candidates who sat for the first time in May/June 2018, their academic year is also
iii. Candidates who sat for the first time in Nov/Dec 2018, their academic year is 2018/2019.
iv. Candidates who will sit for the first time in May/June 2019, their academic year is
v. Candidates who will sit for the first time in Nov/Dec 2019, and May/June 2019, their
academic year is 2019/2020,
vi. Intake: For Candidates who sat or will sit for the first in May/June Examination series,
their intake is March. And for Candidates who sat or will sit for the first timein the
Nov/Dec Examination series, their intake is August.
Remember that Academic Year or Intake at UBTEB is NOT necessarily the year or month in which a
candidate joined the Training Institution, but only as explained above.
5) Fill in the form below using the above information and click Search Tab at the bottom to download
Look for a PDF file generated (i.e. a pop up) on the Top Right, or Bottom Left Corner of your computer
You Must enable pop ups in your browser or check the location/ directory for your downloaded file in
your computer to locate the Results list.
You can decide to print the list on a paper and or keep the soft copies of the PDF files.
step 5) above for all your programs and class/year depending on the candidates and programs you may
Source .. Scoutafrica.net