When Is WAEC Nov/Dec Registration ?
When Is WAEC Nov/Dec Registration ? The West African Examination Council popularly known as WAEC has announced the commencement of the 2021 Nov/dec Registration on Sunday 20th June 2021, and ends on Friday 10th June , 2021.
What is the cost of 2021 Novdec Registration?
The Cost for 2021 private WAEC Ghana registration depends on the number of subjects to be registered. Candidates registering fewer subjects would be required to pay a lesser amount than those registering all the subjects...See Details Here
The WAEC GCE registration is scheduled to close as follows;
- 22nd June – 10th August, 2021, Registration and payment
- 11th – 16th August, 2021, Payment for normal registration only
GENERAL INFORMATION ON 2021 NOV/DEC REGISTRATION
1. MANUAL FOR WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES 2021: Click here to download a copy of the Manual for Registration for the 2021 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES. Refer to the manual for the following:
Notes for the Guidance of CandidatesDirections to CandidatesRules and Regulations of the ExaminationList of prescribed texts for English Language (Core) 2 for the examinationList of set texts for Literature- in- English
2. TIME TABLE: Click here to download a copy of the of the time table for the 2021 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
3. LIST OF MUSIC SET PIECES: Click here to download a copy of the music set pieces for the 2021 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
4. SET OF LITERATURE BOOKS: Click here to download a copy of the set of literature books for the 2021 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
5. SPECIAL NEEDS FORM: Click here to download a copy of the special need form
6. PRACTICAL VENUES: Click here to download a copy of your practical venues
7. Click here to download the WAEC Biometric Software
8. Click here to download scheme of Examination_2021
9. Click here to download prescribed texts for English Language (Core) paper 2
10. Click here Click here to download prescribed texts for Ghanaian Languages
Please ensure that you have carefully read through the Manual for Registration before you proceed to register.
Start the registration by creating a profile for yourself using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins. On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page
Candidates are Required to enter their surnames FIRST Before OTHER NAMES.You are also required to enter your personal information which includes: Name, Date of Birth, Region, Email Address, Postal Address, and Disability. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials. Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD YOUR SCANNED RECENT PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE SIGNATURE YOU GIVE IS THE ONE YOU USUALLY USE.
The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
Finally on click of Submit button the system will complete the Registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
BIODATA MODIFICATION AND ADDITION OF SUBJECTS
After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
Login with email and password, select Penalty Type.
Make the required modification and submit following the same process as outlined in Fresh Registration above. An invoice for the modification will be generated for candidates to print and take to the bank for payment.
Please note that these modifications will not be effected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
PRINTING OF CONFIRMATION PAGE
Candidates are required to visit this site for printing of Confirmation Page after making payment at the bank.
NOV/DEC Contact Numbers in Ghana
These are numbers for each region in Ghana where you can call and ask questions or make enquiries relating to NOV/DEC exams in Ghana.
You may contact us at any of our Offices listed below:
(1) GREATER ACCRA REGION
Private Candidates’ Examination Administration Department (PCEAD)
(2) ASHANTI REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Kumasi
(3) WESTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sekondi
(4) CENTRAL REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Cape Coast
(5) VOLTA REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Ho – 03620-28254
(6) EASTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Koforidua – 03420-20923
(7) BRONG AHAFO REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sunyani – 03520-27016
(8) NORTHERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Tamale – 03720- 23092
(9) UPPER EAST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Bolgatanga – 03820-23232
(10) UPPER WEST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Wa – 03920-22278