2018 / 2019 Online Application For African University College Of Communications
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must do the following:
- Purchase an AUCC Admissions voucher from any branch of Cal Bank in Ghana, or contact the AUCC Admissions Office on +233 0506 012 705 for assistance.
- Cost of Admissions Voucher:
- Undergraduate Programs for Ghanaians – GHS 85.00.
- Undergraduate Programs for International Students – cedi equivalent of $80.
- Post-Graduate Programs – GHS 250.00
- Executive Education – GHS 50.00
- 2018 Certificate Courses – GHS 900.00
- Photocopies of results slips or Certificates Two passport-sized photographs, one of which should be endorsed by one of the following: a minister of religion, a lawyer, senior public servant, headteacher of a school, or registrar of a university.
- Copy of the candidate´s birth certificate (for Mature Applicants only).
- Academic transcript, (for students enrolled in another accredited institution). The transcript must be sent directly to the Registrar, African University College of Communications.